2012-2013 Bus Stop Information
The Bus Stop system requires you to enter your student's ID number (lunch number) and date of birth in order to view bus schedules. If you do not know your student's ID number, please contact the school to get this information.
Please note, the system does not allow you to enter your street address to find out which school your child is zoned for. If you are new to the district, or have moved within the district, please contact the District Communication Office at email@example.com for this information.
If you have bus schedule questions that can’t be answered by a visit to this website, please call the Transportation Office:
- For South Naples-Marco Island, call 377-1021.
- For Golden Gate City, call 377-1022
- For North Naples, call 377-1023
- For Golden Gate Estates, call 377-1024
- For North Central Naples, call 377-1025
- For East Naples, call 377-1026
- For Immokalee, call 377-1027
Or you may reach Ann Henderson in the Transportation office via e-mail at Henderan@collierschools.com